- Visiting our Website is anonymous. We collect personally identifiable information from visitors only if they themselves agree to submit such information to us by completing the registration form on our Website.
- When registering / contacting, you will be asked for the following information:
– name and surname
– e-mail address
– phone for contact
- The data we collect are stored with us, will not be published, sold or submitted to a third party except to the competent authorities in a manner determined by the legal regulations of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Your personal data will not be sold, exchanged, rented or shared with other natural or legal persons, state authorities or other bodies, except in cases determined by law.
- Our Website undertakes all prescribed technical and organizational measures for securing confidentiality and protection in the processing of personal data at its disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure or possible misuse.
- If you are registered on our Website, based on your written request You have the right to be informed which personal data are processed for you and what are the purposes and legal basis of personal data processing, to access your personal data and to add, modify, delete or request to stop their further processing.
- In order to exercise its rights arising from the Law on Personal Data Protection, the personal data subject has the right to request and receive an answer for:
– whether his personal data is being processed,
– processing objectives,
– the categories of personal data that are processed,
– the legal basis for the processing of personal data and the users or the categories of users to whom the personal data are disclosed,
– the envisaged period for which the personal data will be kept, and if that is not possible, the criteria used for determining that period,
– personal data related to the personal data subject and the data source,
– the logic of automated processing, in case of a decision made on automatic processing, which has an impact on the personal data subject,
– the obligation to answer the questions,
– possible consequences if no response is given to the submitted request, etc.
- The requests from the personal data subject can be submitted to the controller electronically (at the official e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org) Published on the controller’s website.
14. If you want your data to be corrected or deleted, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.